Friday, April 5, 2013

Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Silver/Lavender,9 M US

Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Silver/Lavender,9 M US


Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Silver/Lavender,9 M US
ASIN : B002DZCDSC
Rating : 4.6
brand: Skechers
category: Fashion Sneakers


Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Silver/Lavender,9 M US Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Silver/Lavender,9 M US
Review : Instant Good Posture
I purchased these shoes because I enjoy walks, but have a back issue and I am prone to shin splints. The first thing I noticed when wearing these shoes is that I walk very differently. My posture is better than ever and the strain on my back is minimal. Walking downhill does not strain my knees and I did not have a problem with shin splints. Another unexpected result was that I could really feel the workout in my upper thighs and butt! So now, walking is an even better workout. I love them and highly recommend them.

Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Silver/Lavender,9 M US
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment